Now that the summer heat is almost on, getting into shape must be a top priority since summer season means exciting escapades on beautiful beaches wearing new revealing beach outfit. Since you will be enjoying the sand and the water, you need to wear that perfect summer beach dress. Whether you are going to the gym more often, switching your diet or applying self-tanner to make yourself appear like you perfectly fit in on the white sand, cleansing is an ideal starting point to achieve that perfect beach body.
Going on for a perfect body is easier if you follow when you have the perfect cleanse rules:
- Choose cleanse that you can stick to. If you are a beginner on this pursuit, you are highly advised to stay away from Master Cleanse, the method used by Beyonce to get in shape for the “Dream Girls”. Choose the cleanse that comprises of solid food as vegetable and fruit cleanse.
- Frighten yourself up before you begin. This is some mental battle preparing your mind for your fitness routine. Remember that if your mind is not prepared, you will likely fail. Do this at least three days before you start and think about the benefits that this cleansing will provide to your health and body.
- Rest up and consider your body as a fuel tank. If you put less fuel, then you will have less energy which is vital especially in the first phase of cleansing. Avoid working on longest hours and make sure that you will get enough sleep.
- Keep hydrated. You must drink at least 8 glasses daily and increase your intake to two liters per day if you are doing the cleanse. This helps in improving body functions and clearing out toxins from the body.
- Exercise gently but do not overdo it. It would be best to go for gentle yoga or take some afternoon walk in the park.
- Eliminate temptations on your cabinets, fridge, drawers and pantry. Do this few day before the cleanse. If temptations are out of sight, you will not be triggered to cheat on your cleanse.
- Plan your activities during your leisure time. Make yourself busy so that you won’t binge just because you got nothing to do or you are bored. There are lots of things you can do to make yourself busy and forget about eating more often.
- One of the keys cleanse rules: educate yourself about the side effects. Depending on one’s regular diet, a cleanse can be a complete shock to his or her system. Eliminate sugar, coffee, and other unhealthy foods from your diet because this can cause nausea, headaches and more.
- Reduce stress while you are on a cleanse.
- Do not run back to cheese, fries, and pizza as soon as your cleanse is over. You love these foods, but you better need to consume fresh fruits and vegetables to maintain your shape.
It might be challenging ton facilitate a cleanse, but if you do, you will see for yourself the amazing benefits it brings.
Did you like the article? Share your thoughts in the comment section to this post or contact us via contact form. Thank you for reading! And let’s get fit together!