From time to time we all feel like we could use a few day of vacations for our organism. And that’s when detox diets and weight loss cleanse schedules come very handy.
By the end of the day, it won’t cost you much to look and feel much better except some efforts and determination.
Here’s a perfect 3 Days Weight Loss Cleanse Schedule to start with:
- First of all, check your current schedule and try to pick the perfect 3 days time slot when there would be no events that might interfere your cleanse (like corporate hanging out, birthdays or regular dinners with friends).
- Also, before you start, take into consideration organism detox reaction – in the first couple of days of your detox, you may experiencing problems with your bowel movements and severe headaches. Those effects should stop in 1-2 days.
- Start your cleanse with figuring out what foods you should avoid.
- Forget about cigarettes, alcohol, dairy products (though you can still eat some yogurts containing acidophilus), sugar, coffee, dried fruits, all grains.
- And those are the foods that you can eat while your 3 days weight loss cleanse: fresh fruits and vegetables, fish (fresh or canned), legumes (dried or canned – such as kidney beans, lentils or chickpeas), eggs, nuts, seeds, oils (olive or coconut), green teas and water (from 1 to 3 liters per day).
Approximate 3 days weight loss cleanse plan and pro tips:
- Take lemon juice in the morning: this is a very old-school, but efficient way to kick start the organism, digestion and cleanse all the system. Dissolve the juice of half of a lemon in a glass of hot water and drink it right away after waking up before breakfast.
- Don’t forget to exercise: and aim at least for 60 minutes of exercise per day during your cleanse. It will increase lymph circulation and help to sweat out the toxins.
- Aim to eat raw as raw foods contain more enzymes and nutrients.
- Along with the body cleanse, think about uncluttering your mind. Try 15 minutes daily meditations or, if you don’t know how to do it just take a comfortable position in a place where you won’t be disturbed and focus on your breathing.
- Drink a lot: try to consume up to three liters of fluid (water, vegetable juices, green or herbal teas without caffeine) every day. Thus you improve the lymph’s flow and kidney detoxification.
- Help your body to get rid of the toxins. Use the hard natural fiber ( e.g. loofah) body brush daily to support lymph circulation and skin detoxication. Brush the skin with circular movements before taking your daily shower: start from the palms and feet, moving up, avoiding the delicate areas with more sensitive skin like face or throat or skin covered with sores or rashes. Then get into the shower and end it with a one-minute burst of cold water to stimulate blood circulation to the skin.
- Chew well (and not only your 3 days cleansing): try to chew every bite of food for at least 10 to 12 times before swallowing (but aim for 20-30). It will significantly improve your digestion and make you feel fuller for longer, so you won’t be overeating.
Did you like the article? Share it with a friend then! And leave your thoughts in the comment section to this post or contact us via contact form. Thank you for reading! And let’s get fit together!